[Owasp-dallas] Any More Events in DFW Area?

Hall, Lisa lishall at firstam.com
Fri Jan 8 10:38:12 EST 2010

Hi Brad,

I helped coordinate the last meeting we had here in Westlake, which was
back in September.  I have not seen anything since then.  A joint event
sounds like a great idea!  I would be happy to work with you- please
find my email below.

Thanks!

-Lisa

____________________________________

Lisa C. Hall
Information Security Analyst
First American Information Solutions Group

1 First American Way, Westlake, TX 76262
Phone: (817) 699-6584
Cell: (817) 948-8525
Fax: (817) 826-1523
Email: lishall at firstam.com

Web: www.firstam.com <http://www.firstam.com/>

________________________________

andrews at rbacomm.com
CISM, CSSLP, GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GCFW, GPCI

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by
replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

Thank you.
FACLD