[Owasp-dallas] Organization for Web Application Security September Meeting

Nick Pappas Nick_Pappas at raytheon.com
Tue Aug 17 22:49:11 EDT 2010

Count me in!

Best,
Nick
Out of Office Alert: I will be out of town for ITSEC training from 8/16 to
8/20, and also 9/7 to 9/10. I will be checking e-mail only at night.
Nicholas T. Pappas
GIAC/GSEC.
Information Security Council
Representative for Corp/ESC &
Lead Performance Test Engineer.
HP ASE: Accredited Systems Engineer:
Performance Center.
Enterprise Solutions Center
Corporate Information Technology

Nick_Pappas at Raytheon.com
214.404.8888  CELL
972.205.7605  OFF
972.205.5757  FAX
1200 S. Jupiter Rd
Bldg 584, MS LD
Garland, TX  75047

NOTE: This e-mail, including any attached files, is privileged
information, and is solely for the intended recipients. If you received
this e-mail in error, please destroy it and notify me immediately by reply
e-mail or phone. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, disclosure, copying
or printing is strictly prohibited.  This document may contain
export-controlled data whose export/transfer/disclosure is governed by
U.S. law; dissemination of such information to any non-US person whether
in the United States or abroad requires an export license or other
authorization.

From:
"Teutsch, Leah M" <teutsch at utdallas.edu>
To:
"owasp-dallas at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-dallas at lists.owasp.org>
Date:
08/17/2010 08:00 PM
Subject:
[Owasp-dallas] Organization for Web Application Security September Meeting
Sent by:
owasp-dallas-bounces at lists.owasp.org

Please join us for the September OWASP Meeting!

Please RSVP: OWASPDallas at utdallas.edu

Date:  Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM

Topic:  Securing the Smart Grid's Software

Presenter: Andy Bochman is Energy Security Lead for IBM's Rational
division, where the focus is on securing the software that runs the Smart
Grid.  Andy is a contributor to industry and national security working
groups on energy security and cyber security. He lives in Boston, is an
active member of the MIT Energy Club, and is the founder of the Smart Grid
Security and DOD Energy Blogs.

Location:  CoreLogic, 1 CoreLogic Drive, Westlake, TX 76262  Map to
follow.

Details:  Bring your lunch or pick up something at the Café in Building 7.

Dallas OWASP Website: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Dallas

We look forward to seeing you there!

Leah

Leah M. Teutsch, CHSP, CISA