[Owasp-dallas] Is this chapter active?

Ferguson, David (Dallas) Dave.Ferguson at fishnetsecurity.com
Mon Jan 12 22:54:12 EST 2009

I am interested would like to be involved.  I used to be leader of the OWASP chapter in Kansas City.

I relocated to the Dallas area over a year ago and was surprised to see nothing happening here.

Dave Ferguson | Principal Consultant | FishNet Security

________________________________

From: Brad Andrews andrews at rbacomm.com
<mailto:owasp-dallas%40lists.owasp.org?Subject=%5BOwasp-dallas%5D%20Is%20this%20chapter%20active%3F&In
-Reply-To=A9B36564F1092548BEC8B00CA05BAAF005EB9E01%40SWAMAIL08.LUV.AD.SWACORP.COM>
Mon Jan 12 16:57:42 EST 2009

I had expressed interest in starting (restarting?) the chapter a while
back and the "official" OWASP people sent something to the one listed
as the head of the Dallas chapter, but I have not heard anything back.

I have gotten the OK last fall from my management to host the meetings
at our headquarters (Southwest Airlines, at Love Field in Dallas).
That is a central location.

Is anyone on this list still really interested?  I would gladly just
come rather than running it, though I don't mind stepping up to the
plate for this.  I do have some possible connections for good speakers
for at least a few of the meetings.

Brad

Quoting Matthew Townsend <Matthew.Townsend2 at wnco.com