[Owasp-dallas] Is this chapter active?

Andrea Wendeln Andrea at denimgroup.com
Mon Jan 12 19:41:35 EST 2009

Howdy folks!  We noticed that this chapter has been dormant for awhile.
I'm excited about the prompt replies and I'm happy to report that we
are, in fact, moving forward with getting the chapter back up and
running.  Leah Teutsch from UTD, Don McMillian from ACS, and I have
committed to quarterly meetings in 2009.  That being said, our first
meeting is scheduled for either the last week of February or the first
week of March on the UTD campus at lunchtime.  Lunch will even be
provided for our first meeting of the year. Dan Cornell, the primary
author of sprajax, the open source tool for assessing the security of
AJAX-enabled web applications, will be the speaker.  (if you must, you
can read about Dan here: http://www.denimgroup.com/about_team_dan.html)

Once a date and location on the UTD campus have been confirmed, I will
report back to the group.  In the meantime, thank you for your interest,
and if you want to help, just let me know.

Cheers,
Andrea

To: dan at denimgroup.com; Richard Hawker; owasp-dallas at lists.owasp.org
Cc: Andrea at denimgroup.com

Fortify is in to support a Dallas owasp chapter as well.  We have a
couple folks in dallas that will help in any way needed.  (Within
reason). :-)

Troy