[Owasp-dallas] Is this chapter active?

Joe Torma joe at domainworldaccess.com
Mon Jan 12 17:03:32 EST 2009

Snelling would be happy to sponsor the meetings at our location at Midway
and Valley View (635).  We also have a resource who would donate web space
if anyone wanted to go as far as having an online presence of any sort.

Thanks,
Joe Torma

To: owasp-dallas at lists.owasp.org

I had expressed interest in starting (restarting?) the chapter a while
back and the "official" OWASP people sent something to the one listed
as the head of the Dallas chapter, but I have not heard anything back.

I have gotten the OK last fall from my management to host the meetings
at our headquarters (Southwest Airlines, at Love Field in Dallas).
That is a central location.

Is anyone on this list still really interested?  I would gladly just
come rather than running it, though I don't mind stepping up to the
plate for this.  I do have some possible connections for good speakers
for at least a few of the meetings.

Brad