[Owasp-dallas] Is this chapter active?

Brad Andrews andrews at rbacomm.com
Mon Jan 12 16:57:42 EST 2009

I had expressed interest in starting (restarting?) the chapter a while
back and the "official" OWASP people sent something to the one listed
as the head of the Dallas chapter, but I have not heard anything back.

I have gotten the OK last fall from my management to host the meetings
at our headquarters (Southwest Airlines, at Love Field in Dallas).
That is a central location.

Is anyone on this list still really interested?  I would gladly just
come rather than running it, though I don't mind stepping up to the
plate for this.  I do have some possible connections for good speakers
for at least a few of the meetings.

Brad