[Owasp-cuiaba] Fwd: PenTest & Hacking Tools
contato em kembolle.com.br
Sábado Fevereiro 8 15:31:37 UTC 2014
Finder FTP Muito interessante esta ferramenta, :D
[AFF v0.1] Anonymous FTP
Posted: 07 Feb 2014 04:01 PM PST
Anonymous FTP Scanner (AFF) is a Security tool for penetration testers,
network admins etc.
The tool is written in Python with wxPython as GUI and compiled with Py2exe.
AFF can scan large networks for Anonymous FTP Servers and regular FTP:s.
Example of Anonymous FTP Server is network equipment, Multi Function
Printers (MFP:s) etc. AFF can test if Anonymous FTP access can be used to
store data. For example, hackers store/hide Trojans and other hacking tools
in Anonymous FTP access.
*Download Anonymous FTP Finder <http://sourceforge.net/projects/aff/>*
[Router Password Decryptor v2.0] Recover internet login/PPPoE
authentication passwords, Wireless WEP keys, WPA/WPA2 Passphrases from your
Posted: 07 Feb 2014 02:55 PM PST
*Router Password Decryptor* is the FREE tool to instantly recover internet
login/PPPoE authentication passwords, Wireless WEP keys, WPA/WPA2
Passphrases from your Router/Modem configuration file.
Currently it supports password recovery from following type of
In addition to this, it also has unique *'Smart Mode'
feature*(experimental) to recover passwords from any type of
configuration file. It detects various password fields from such config
file (XML only) and then automatically try to decrypt those passwords.
It also has quick link to *Base64 Decoder* which is useful in case you have
found Base64 encoded password (ending with =) in the config file and
automatic recovery is not working.
It is very easy to use tool with its cool GUI interface.
Administrators & *Penetration
Testers* will find it more useful to recover login passwords as well
keys* from the router configuration files.
It is fully *portable* and works on both 32-bit & 64-bit windows platforms
starting from Windows XP to *Windows 8.*
*Features & Benefits *
- Instantly decrypt and recover login/PPPoE/WEP/WPA/WPA2 Passwords from
Router/Modem Config file
- Supports Cisco/Juniper/DLink/BSNL modems/routers
- Also has Smart Mode feature to recover password from any config file
- Useful for Admins & Penetration Testers
- Simple & elegant GUI interface makes it easy to use
- Supports quick Drag & Drop of Router config file
- Right click context menu to quickly copy the Password
- Sort feature to arrange the displayed passwords
- Save the recovered password list to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file
- Fully Portable, does not require Java or .NET
- Includes Installer for assisting you in local Installation &
Download Router Password Decryptor v2.0
You are subscribed to email updates from KitPloit - The Hacker's
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe
. Email delivery powered by Google Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL
-------------- Próxima Parte ----------
Um anexo em HTML foi limpo...
More information about the Owasp-cuiaba