[Owasp-cuiaba] Fwd: Kerberos on OpenBSD: How to Manage User Passwords and Single-sign-on? The July issue of BSD Magazine is Out!

Kembolle Amilkar haxorcoding em gmail.com
Sexta Julho 6 12:32:56 UTC 2012

Bom dia Senhores! encaminhando...........

*Att. Kembolle Amilkar *
#/[ kembolle.com.br <http://www.kembolle.com.br> ] - Consultoria Segurança
da Informação.
#/ [ samurayconsultoria.com.br ] - Chief Security Officer - Samuray
Consultoria.
#/ Systems Analyst | Esp. Information Security | Computer Forensic Expert |
#/ Owasp Chapter Lider Cuiabá - https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cuiaba
#/ Mobile: [65] 9979-2925  && contato[at]kembolle.com.br.
**

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: BSD Magazine <newsletteren em bsdmag.org>
Date: 2012/7/6
Subject: Kerberos on OpenBSD: How to Manage User Passwords and
Single-sign-on? The July issue of BSD Magazine is Out!
To: haxorcoding em gmail.com

  You received this newsletter because you subscribed to autoresponder
address list of BSD magazine. If you want to unsubscribe please click the
link<http://mytalkoot.com/12all/box.php?nl=2&c=2625&m=1811&s=d73595e8b8247a8837249ed853d7c873&funcml=unsub2>
 <http://mytalkoot.com/12all/lt.php?c=2625&m=1811&nl=2&s=d73595e8b8247a8837249ed853d7c873&lid=60671&l=-http--bsdmag.org>
 Kerberos
on OpenBSD: How to Manage User Passwords and Single-sign-on? The July issue
of BSD Magazine is Out! Dear Readers,

First news, we would like to share with you, is that we have finally
published the analysis of feedback received in response to our open letter.
You may find it on our website in section "Feedback". We count that it will
inspire some of you to write us and offer a help in covering topics, in
which you are good at:) As feedback shows, you may be an expert in one and
a novice in other. BSD community is based on the exchange of knowledge,
experience and ideas. You give what you know and get what you need. That's
the unique charm of BSD systems!

Although the issue is flagged with OpenBSD, *FreeBSD users won't be
disappointed as well!* In Dev Corner we will see an article titled:
freebsd-update as Intrusion Detection System by Michael W. Lucas. It's a
well known name among BSD users. But that's not all! Thanks to Michael and
NoStarch publishing we have a nice surprise for you. *In this issue you
will find a special code with 30% off for Absolute FreeBSD 2nd edition!* *
CONTENT:*

   - Deploy a full-featured Mail Server on OpenBSD 5.1 with iRedMail
   - freebsd-update as Intrusion Detection System
   - Taming the Blowfish with a Dog
   - Upgrading Ports Using Portmaster
   - Hardening FreeBSD with TrustedBSD and Mandatory Access Controls
   - DNSSEC Part 3: Securing the DNS Hosting Environment
   - Interview with Gabriel Weinberg, Founder of DuckDuckGo

<http://mytalkoot.com/12all/lt.php?c=2625&m=1811&nl=2&s=d73595e8b8247a8837249ed853d7c873&lid=60672&l=-http--bsd-en.software.lavinaplatform.com/magazine/1806-kerberos-on-openbsd-how-to-manage-user-passwords-and-single-sign-on>

 Email marketing by

<http://mytalkoot.com/12all/lt.php?c=2625&m=1811&nl=2&s=d73595e8b8247a8837249ed853d7c873&lid=60673&l=-http--www.activecampaign.com/email-marketing/>