[Owasp-csrfprotector] CSRF Protector Plugin for wordpress

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Fri Feb 13 17:18:16 UTC 2015

This is interesting work Minhaz.
I believe to increase its impact, you need to do an study. Obtain some vulnerable plugins (say, 20) and install them on a system. Enable them one by one and check whether the CSRF vulnerability exists or not. Then try to use their features manually, to make sure that the protection is not breaking anything. Publishing this study would definitely increase impact and trust of such prevention measures.
Regards
-Abbas