[Owasp-csrfprotector] GSoC meetings

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Thu May 29 23:44:17 UTC 2014

Jim,

> Jim "The Bad Mentor" Manico

I hereby give you my previous "working title" for the past 2 years of
GSoC mentoring... you are now a tor-mentor. :)

This of course implies that you will now have to live up to that
title and harass Minhaz, and of course, in addition, you must use
also use Tor to communicate through any IRC, Google Hangout,
or Skype conversation we hold.

-kevin

--
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.