[Owasp-csrfprotector] GSoC meetings

Abbas Naderi abiusx at owasp.org
Thu May 29 16:04:35 UTC 2014

I also assumed EDT :D

Notice: This message is digitally signed, its source and integrity are verifiable.
If you mail client does not support S/MIME verification, it will display a file (smime.p7s), which includes the X.509 certificate and the signature body.  Read more at Certified E-Mail with Comodo and Thunderbird in AbiusX.com