[Owasp-csrfprotector] GSoC meetings

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Thu May 29 15:40:48 UTC 2014

If you interpret the times I picked in Doodle as US/Eastern (EDT), those
are times I'm available today. Find something that works for you & Abbas
and we'll go from there.

I'd suggest using Google Hangout but Skype will work too.

My Skype id is kwwall-esapi if you want to go that route...just let me know
in advance since I'm normally not logged into there.

-kevin
Sent from my Droid; please excuse typos.