[Owasp-csrfprotector] GSoC meetings

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Thu May 29 15:15:22 UTC 2014

Wait a moment... as far as I could tell, those times listed were converted
to local time. I didn't realize they were in IST. I didn't see anything
indicating them as such. 9-11:00pm IST is right in the middle of my
employer's work day so I can't take that time off unless I typically have a
week's notice.

So, I won't be able to make it today.  Could you propose some other times
instead?

Thanks,

-kevin
Sent from my Droid; please excuse typos.