[Owasp-csrfguard] Community Question regarding OWASP-CSRF

Chris Hyzer mchyzer at isc.upenn.edu
Tue Apr 8 19:21:02 UTC 2014

Just curious... CSRF guard will parse a page and add/edit some DOM elements so that the token is passed back and forth.  But after an Ajax request, when new page elements (links, forms) are potentially added, will CSRF guard decorate these so that the token is passed?  Or does a Javascript function need to be called after ajax changed the page so that new elements are decorated?  When you get the error, can you see the network tab in a browser developer tools plugin to see if a token is even being passed at all?  Does it work if you don't have token per page?

Thanks,
Chris