[Owasp-csrfguard] CSRFGuard problem

Barber, Thomas X thomas.x.barber at jpmorgan.com
Tue Jul 23 08:29:25 UTC 2013

I’m not very familiar with the issue you are facing, but is it possible that on an exception the seam error handling tries to redirect to a page that isn’t defined as being “unprotected” which would cause CSRFGuard verification to fail constantly in a loop? If you are redirecting to a page in seam can you try defining it as being unprotected?

Thanks

Tom

Tom Barber | Application Developer GFS - Technology | Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) | J.P. Morgan, Chaseside - Hampshire Building, Floor 2, Bournemouth BH7 7DA, United Kingdom | T:+44 (0)1202 320097 |  thomas.X.barber at jpmorgan.com<mailto:thomas.x.barber at jpmorgan.com>