[Owasp-csrfguard] Issue with IE8

Unmesh Desale Unmesh_Desale at symantec.com
Tue Aug 6 03:41:01 UTC 2013

Thanks so much Rajesh....

I will try this at my end and will get back to you.

Thanks,
Unmesh Desale
________________________________

Office: +91 20 40754 4823  Mobile: +91 9657725432
unmesh_desale at symantec.com
________________________________

From: Unmesh_Desale at symantec.com
To: owasp-csrfguard at lists.owasp.org
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 05:41:03 -0700
Subject: [Owasp-csrfguard] Issue with IE8
Hi All,

I have configured OWASP CSRFGuard for my project. It is working fine when I am browsing my site using Firefox Mozilla but same site doesn't not work when I browse it through IE 8. This module is not able to inject CSRF token for IE8.

Is this module works (supports) IE8 and higher versions? Is it cross-browser compatible?

Please suggest me some solution. I am in urgent need of help.

Thanks,
Unmesh Desale

Office: +91 20 40754 4823  Mobile: +91 9657725432
unmesh_desale at symantec.com