[Owasp-csrfguard] Anyone still on this list?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Nov 1 11:13:58 EDT 2010

Thanks Cam. Nice suggestion. :)

Would you mind throwing this comment into the Google code tracker:

http://code.google.com/p/owaspcsrfguard/issues/entry
<http://code.google.com/p/owaspcsrfguard/updates/list>

If you don't have a Google account, let me know, I'll toss it in there
for you.

And thanks again for the offer to help. CSRFGuard really is a pretty
amazing product - a little love will go a along way.

Cheers,
Jim

PS: Anyone else have outstanding issues they would like to see resolved?
Any features you would like to see implemented? Please add your very
wise thoughts to the CSRFGuard Google code issue tracker
http://code.google.com/p/owaspcsrfguard/issues/entry
<http://code.google.com/p/owaspcsrfguard/updates/list> (In addition to
sending thoughts to the elist here, discussion is good!)