[Owasp-csrfguard] Greetings

eric sheridan eric.sheridan at owasp.org
Sun Dec 12 21:37:40 EST 2010

Abdul,

esheri is me - Eric Sheridan, project lead. Just because the defects are not
marked fixed doesn't mean they're still applicable. On the contrary, all the
'defects' listed at google should be addressed by now. I just have not been
doing a good job of closing them. I'll be updating the defects at google
right after this email. I would encourage you to not fork as you'll loose
out on the constant security updates that I am applying. I am pushing a new
ALPHA release hopefully later this week that you can use for review/testing.
If you have any patches, etc., please send them my way and I will integrate
them. If you see a defect incorrectly marked, please let me know the
specific number and I will address.

-Eric