[Owasp-Cork] Fwd: Complimentary Ticket to SOURCE Dublin!

Owen Pendlebury owen.pendlebury at owasp.org
Wed Jun 14 16:36:30 UTC 2017

Hi All,

SOURCE Dublin have opened their conference up for free. If anyone's
interested please see below.

Owen Pendlebury @pendo19
OWASP Ireland-Dublin https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland-Dublin
 @AppSecIreland
OWASP AppSec EU Committee/ Training Committee Chair https://2017.appsec.eu
 @appseceu
OWASP Women in AppSec (WiA) Committee

*From: *"SOURCE Conference" <noreply at sourceconference.com>
*Subject: **Complimentary Ticket to SOURCE Dublin!*
*Date: *June 13, 2017 at 8:53:06 PM EDT
*To: *<rcheyne at yahoo.com>

Greetings,

SOURCE is the premier Infosec event for bringing business and security
people together under one roof. Think of us as one part CISO conference,
one part hacker conference, and one part career/personal development event.
We’re a very different kind of security conference. We just had a very
successful event in Boston, and are planning on five great events in 2018.

That said, Dublin is coming up fast and we haven't been here in a couple
years, and we really want to make this event a big success to set ourselves
up well for 2018. So for this time only, we’ve decided to open the event up
to the entire Infosec, business and development community - at no charge.

This is normally a €199 event, and €299 at the door, and we sell lots of
tickets at those prices. But for right now, register using the code
COMPSOURCETICKET and gain entry to the event for free. Click here to
register now for your complimentary SOURCE Dublin ticket:
https://www.regonline.com/sourcedublin2017
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=14616647&msgid=273757&act=KEGD&c=176349&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.regonline.com%2Fsourcedublin2017>

The conference is going to be held at Trinity College on 28-29 June, 2017.
Info about the event can be found at www.sourceconference.com.
No strings attached - just come join us in Dublin at the end of June.

We are also running several trainings ahead of the event on 26-27 June 2017:
- Hacking web applications - case studies of award-winning bugs in Google,
Yahoo, Mozilla and more
- Infosec Train the Trainer
- Application Security Risk for Managers

You can learn more or buy tickets for those trainings using the following
link: http://www.sourceconference.com/dublin-2017-training
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=14616647&msgid=273757&act=KEGD&c=176349&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sourceconference.com%2Fdublin-2017-training>

Note: Some people have already purchased their tickets, so we will be
gifting their purchase price back to them. We’d rather maximize attendance
than profits this year, and we're looking forward to growing the SOURCE
community.

It's going to be a great time, and we hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
SOURCE Team

Don't wait: http://www.sourceconference.com/dublin-2017-registration
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=14616647&msgid=273757&act=KEGD&c=176349&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sourceconference.com%2Fdublin-2017-registration>