[Owasp-cork] Upcoming Cork Security Event - Amalgamating IT Security Best Practices within an Organisation

Darren Fitzpatrick darren.fitzpatrick at owasp.org
Fri Mar 20 11:58:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

Just a quick reminder and update on this event.

You can sign up and view further details here:
https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/amalgamating-it-security-best-practices-within-an-organisation-tickets-15795683314

*Amalgamating IT Security best practices within an organisation *

We are delighted to announce that CorkSec, (ISC)2, ISACA and OWASP are
coming together to host a security event on March 24.

The theme for this event is "Amalgamating IT Security best practices within
an organisation" and the following speakers are confirmed:

   - Mike Costello - Qualcomm & ISC2 Ireland: "The Challange of the
   Acqusition"
   - Fiona Collins & Darren Fitzpatrick - Qualcomm & OWASP: "The Weakest
   Link: How a Forgotten System Can Bring Down Your Organization"
   - Damilare Fagbemi - Intel Security & CorkSec: "Securing Innovation:-
   Building Great Software, Securely"
   - Eileen Healy - Deloitte & ISACA Ireland: "Ensuring Consistency in
   Security Practices Through Strong IT Governance"

At this event we hope to bring together the IT, security and risk
communities and get the conversation started.

*Location: *
River Lee Hotel, Western Road, Cork
Room: TBD

*Times: *
15:30 - 16:00 Registration with tea and coffee
16:00 - 18:00 Talks (4 x 30 mins)
18:00 - 19:00 Networking and light refreshments

*Registration: *
It is free to attend but please register on this page as space is limited.
CPE's available for attending.

We look forward to seeing you there.