[OCC] Meeting Schedules and other gems from the board call today

Ludovic Petit ludovic.petit at owasp.org
Tue May 15 09:32:32 UTC 2012

Hi Guys

Won't be able to attend, unfortunately. Traveling in north Africa until
Sunday, without any email/internet access in the desert & atlas mountains
(except if I can find a wifi in the middle of nowhere, who knows, sometimes
life could be surprising  ;-)
Back on stage on Monday 21.

Best anyway!

Ludovic