[OCC] [Committees-chairs] OWASP Podcast

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri May 4 21:43:03 UTC 2012

I can talk about the research we presented at BSidesLV last year on
encryption and steganography if you want.  We released a tool (
www.stegg0.com) that makes it really simple and are writing a new version
with the goal of releasing at Blackhat this year that uses this technology
to do IM, CnC, and more with a Ruby script.  Might be too "black hat" for
the OWASP crowd though and may also fall outside of the typical AppSec
scope of the org.

~josh