[OCC] Application to Connections Committee

Luiz Eduardo luiz.eduardo at owasp.org
Tue Mar 20 21:59:52 UTC 2012

Hello Jim

my idea is to help OWASP with the outreach throughout my connections in the
infosec communities in the different LATAM countries. I have been dealing
with LATAM business for quite sometime now (originally from Brazil, living
in the US for over 10 years) and have some good connections there and in
other places as well.

cheers
-le