[OCC] Fwd: Survey monkey chapter pledge

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Jun 29 18:43:10 UTC 2012

I'll help here next week. I'm on vacation starting monday.

This means I have lots of time to catch up on OWASP. :)

Aloha,

--
Jim Manico
VP, Security Architecture

On Jun 29, 2012, at 1:24 PM, Justin Clarke <justin.clarke at owasp.org> wrote:

FYI

Sent from a mobile device

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "Kate Hartmann" <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
*Date:* 22 June 2012 17:50:33 GMT+01:00
*To:* "Justin Clarke" <justin.clarke at owasp.org>
*Cc:* <eoin.keary at owasp.org>
*Subject:* *FW: Survey monkey chapter pledge*

Justin, were you still planning on reaching out to the wealthy chapters?

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

www.owasp.org