[OCC] [Global_membership_committee] Membership & Connections Call Information

Justin Clarke justin.clarke at owasp.org
Wed Feb 15 12:52:18 UTC 2012

Hi Helen - I assume this is to do with PR support? If so, can I get a copy?

Also - all. I can't make this time. Will someone be taking minutes I can
read after?

Best regards

Justin

Sent from a mobile device

On 15 Feb 2012, at 12:45, Helen Gao <heleng at owasp.org> wrote:

Hi all,

In today's meeting we will discuss a proposal from Tom Brennan and Bill
Lessard of PRwithBrains. Tom has sent the material on Feb. 7. I will send
you a copy of this confidential document if you send me an email.

--
Helen Gao