[OCC] Marketing & PR

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Wed Feb 8 02:25:22 UTC 2012

Hi Helen,

No problem.  I am actually waiting to hear if everyone is available, before
I send out the Go To Meeting info.  So far I have only heard from you and
Jim.  Jim is available on Thursday at 1:00 EST.  I am going to create a
Doodle for this, since I realize it is such short notice.  If we can't
schedule it this week, I am hopeful we can find a time early next week.  I
really think it is important for you to be on the call, so I will do my
best to accommodate all.

Thank you,