[OCC] Marketing & PR

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue Feb 7 23:21:45 UTC 2012

All ~

The membership committee and connections committee would like to hosting a
call this Thursday Feb 9, 2012 from 1-2pm EST.

Main topic: How the two committees can work together to raise the
individual and corporate supporter numbers for OWASP

Please let me know who will be available to join the call.

Regards,