[OCC] Fwd: Cooperation with PenTest Magazine

Justin Clarke justin.clarke at owasp.org
Thu Sep 1 14:35:26 EDT 2011

Hi Adela,

Lorna passed your email onto me as I sit on the OWASP Connections Committee, and this sits more within our area of responsibility.

We're open to discussing media partnering (especially where this helps spread the OWASP brand), however I should point out that OWASP is very careful to be vendor neutral, so some things may or may not be possible.

Do you have an outline of what kind of cooperation you were thinking of?

Best regards

Justin Clarke
OWASP Connections Committee

Begin forwarded message: