[OCC] Newsletter Adds

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue Oct 11 23:04:39 EDT 2011

Eoin,

I can work up a template that individuals can use to show prospective
clients for future newsletter.  I believe that our first newsletter will
only be made available to our corporate supporters.  Kate and I spoke about
this and we would like to see how the first one goes.  Then for the second
newsletter, we can open up the add space to non corporate supporters with an
additional fee.  All of this will be communicated directly to the membership
& connections committee and we need to agree on it before any action is
made.  Things may change, so I will be sure to keep you posted.

Any suggestions right now are good.  I will talk with the committee and Kate
about the universities/non-profits.

Should you have any other suggestions, ideas, thoughts, ect. please let us
know!

Regards,