[OCC] Newsletter Adds

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Oct 11 14:00:41 EDT 2011

I would emulate the sponsorship model where the increase in cost for
nonmembers is around 25% greater than for  members.  if we want to agree to
this right out of the gate, then  we can just add a location in the document
with this information and call it done.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403