[OCC] Newsletter Adds

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue Oct 11 13:53:08 EDT 2011

Kate,

I was also thinking that we should post this model in the newsletter
complete with the costs for all to see. Thoughts??

We also have to think about if we open it up to "others" in the future, will
the price be different than what we are currently charging our annual
corporate supporters?  I think it should.  The annual corporate supporters
should get an add at a discounted rate.  Now weather we keep the amounts the
way they are now for annual supporters and adjust them a bit higher for
non-corporate supporters is a question for the membership and connections
committee to decide.

Thanks,