[OCC] Newsletter Adds

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Oct 11 13:32:40 EDT 2011

Kelly, you have summarized that long conversation perfectly J  One thing
that’s missing is the cost of the ½ page plus
.. option.  I think we had
talked about $3000 and were going to use this as a way to find out what sort
of “added value” our corporate members would appreciate.

I think that for now it would also be important to note that this is ONLY
being offered to our current corporate supporters and will opened to others,
maybe, after 1st run.  Also, it’s important to reassure them that regardless
of their decision to purchase or not to purchase this advertising
opportunity, they will be recognized in our newsletter as corporate
supporters.

Taking the liberty of copying the Membership committee as well as
Connections as there is overlap. J

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403