[OCC] [press:49] ZDNet (ISC)2 Author?

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Thu Jun 30 16:49:53 EDT 2011

Conccur.  I think at a min we need a marketing dept

Mark Bristow
Global Conferences Committee, Chair
mark.bristow at owasp.org
(703) 596-5175

Sent concisely from my wireless device

Date: Thu, Jun 30, 2011 4:46 pm

OWASP is mentioned in articles of this nature on a regular basis.

Since OWASP's core mission is awareness, it would be prudent to hire a
full time press agent.

- Jim