[OCC] [Committees-chairs] [press:50] Re: ZDNet (ISC)2 Author?

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Thu Jun 30 15:31:03 EDT 2011

We need good contacts and relationships with press, both industry press and
mainstream.

Our chapter considered media training -- training on how to communicate with
the press -- for our leaders but abandoned the idea because of cost
($2k/person). If you know any place that offers such training with
reasonable press, let me know.

I have been trying my part to get the word out, and OWASP was in LA Times
twice in June.

Tin

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP