[OCC] AppSecUSA 2011

Lorna Alamri lorna.alamri at owasp.org
Tue Jul 5 15:02:56 EDT 2011

That would be great we've got some messages to both the CIO and CISO
communities but would love to hear other's input. The developer message is
one that we are especially focusing on and looking at targeting with some
purchased email campaigns. I'm interested in hearing opinions to which
community everyone feels we should direct or very very limited funds to.

Joe Bernik has been very kind to share his contacts with me, so I will be
sending out a direct email on behalf of the Industry Committee inviting them
to AppSec USA and a yet to be determined Industry event. I will also be
sending out invites to my contacts as well.  If anyone else has a list of
contact they would like me to send out personal invitations to I would be
more than happy to send those out and cc the person who has shared the list.

Thanks,
Lorna

lorna.alamri at owasp.org