[OCC] [Committees-chairs] ZDNet (ISC)2 Author?

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Mon Jul 4 01:26:45 EDT 2011

Christian,

I'm sure that Ryan has a wide audience, but that wasn't really the model I
was seeking.

I was hoping to identify a high profile author that *already* had a previous
connection with OWASP and reach out to them to solidify that connection.

I misinterpreted your original message to mean that you had identified Ryan
as such a person with an existing affinity for OWASP.

Paying for professional PR might be an interesting initiative - but that's
really for the Connections Committee to hash out.

-Jason