[OCC] Fwd: [press:49] ZDNet (ISC)2 Author?

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Fri Jul 1 15:38:00 EDT 2011

Some of these numbers do not match up at all with the gcc's accounting
(especially the summit).  We need to reconcile

Mark Bristow
Global Conferences Committee, Chair
mark.bristow at owasp.org
(703) 596-5175

Sent concisely from my wireless device

Date: Fri, Jul 1, 2011 3:24 pm

Estimated budgets

Taken from an updated report I received from Alison today that does
not include reconciliation for expenses in June:

				Budget		Spent
OWASP Summit		$84,255.00	$84,255
Podcast			$1,000.00
Projects Committee		$47,900.00	$5,620
Membership Committee	$5,000.00	$279
Education Committee
Conferences Committee	$38,000.00	$3,769
Industry Committee		$49,000.00	$6,271
Chapters Committee		$50,000.00	$2,224
Connections Committee
Reserve Balance		$10,000.00

Total Annual Expenses:		$518,067.00	$121,499

Annual Income			Budget		Actual
Conference Profits		$170,000.00	$161,529
Membership Income		$200,000.00	$129,587
Advertising Income		$30,000.00	$24,253
Donations			$1,500.00	$705
Interest Income		$150.00		$60

Total Annual Income:		$401,650.00	$316,134

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org