[OCC] Fwd: [press:49] ZDNet (ISC)2 Author?

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Jul 1 15:23:58 EDT 2011

Estimated budgets

Taken from an updated report I received from Alison today that does not include reconciliation for expenses in June:

				Budget		Spent
OWASP Summit		$84,255.00	$84,255
Podcast			$1,000.00
Projects Committee		$47,900.00	$5,620
Membership Committee	$5,000.00	$279
Education Committee
Conferences Committee	$38,000.00	$3,769
Industry Committee		$49,000.00	$6,271
Chapters Committee		$50,000.00	$2,224
Connections Committee
Reserve Balance		$10,000.00

Total Annual Expenses:		$518,067.00	$121,499

Annual Income			Budget		Actual
Conference Profits		$170,000.00	$161,529
Membership Income		$200,000.00	$129,587
Advertising Income		$30,000.00	$24,253
Donations			$1,500.00	$705
Interest Income		$150.00		$60

Total Annual Income:		$401,650.00	$316,134

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org