[OCC] [press:49] ZDNet (ISC)2 Author?

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Jul 1 15:21:40 EDT 2011

I have no context for PR costs hence the gathering of requirements and shop it as RFI

As we did here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/RFO_and_hosting_information

Based on having 200k in the Owasp bank and budgets are and will be annually allocated to each committees (think you have 40k) in GPC right Jason, its a reverse question actually what do you leaders need hence why your committee and community leaders.

We'll figure out the budget when we have a cost and options.  There had been talk... Of working with university's marketing students to use Owasp as a case study, this seemed to have died since portugal. We're all big boyz and girls what needs to he done and at what cost.

Then we can proceed