[OCC] Fwd: [press:49] ZDNet (ISC)2 Author?

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Jul 1 07:49:26 EDT 2011

Jim, the connections committee has PR in it's mission, as the committee chair would you take this on at your next scheduled meeting for us.

After pulling together the draft creating the RFQ and each committee chair has reviewed it to ensure it captures phase 1 requirements of said committee we can start the budget allocation process to fund it.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Connections_Committee

Semper Fi,

Tom Brennan
Tel: 973-202-0122