[OCC] [Committees-chairs] ZDNet (ISC)2 Author?

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Fri Jul 1 07:44:53 EDT 2011

Christian,

I'm glad that you felt compelled to conduct some web reconnaissance on this
issue, but that's not really what I was asking.

My *rhetorical* question was how did it come about that a ZD Net blogger
(regardless of the identity/source of that blogger) became so enamored with
(ISC)2?

And then my actual question to the Connections Committee was what can we do
as OWASP attain similar mindshare, visibility and prominence?

-Jason