[OCC] [press:49] ZDNet (ISC)2 Author?

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Jul 1 05:31:37 EDT 2011

Yes, PR is critical and we should do a lot more in that area (since coverage
like this doesn't happen by accident).

The best way is to tie it to events (and pay for it from their budget). For
example at the Summit 2011 we did just that (which helped to reach the
government and local media)

Dinis Cruz