[OCC] [Committees-chairs] Fwd: Vote Requested / SC Awards

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Wed Aug 3 02:17:12 EDT 2011

Pravir's opinion is reflective of the Australian opinion i.e.
http://awards.scmagazine.com.au/

It is also more likely of being published if its *not* pushed by a PR firm.

I would recommend as an alternative is to have someone write an
article on their experience with an OWASP Project which is published
by their magazine and in return provide them with a credit/discount on
an product, such as conference entry or hardcover.

I know all the editors in Haymarket Media (that publish Secure
Computing Magazine) so let me know how you want to proceed?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich