[OCC] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] Revised September Newsletter

Lorna Alamri lorna.alamri at owasp.org
Wed Sep 29 12:24:33 EDT 2010

Guy's what do you think- we don't actually send out the newsletter but just
a link. Do we want an area on the wiki in the newsletter area where local
chapters can post their newsletters? My opinion is that local chapter
promotional newsletters and pieces should stay on the local chapter pages
but I'm open to other ideas.
Lorna

<lorna.alamri at owasp.org>lorna.alamri at owasp.org
<September OWASP Newsletter.pub>

      --
Carlos Serrão
ISCTE-IUL/ISTA/DCTI | ADETTI-IUL/NetMuST | PT.OWASP

lorna.alamri at owasp.org