[OCC] [Owasp-board] OWASP Marketing project

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Thu Sep 16 12:58:35 EDT 2010

Board: See Michael Coates response below since he can't post to our list.

Michael:  Interesting idea about conference folks.  Tami (my wife) got
her degree from A&M in Parks and Tourism Sciences which studies exactly
what you suggested.  Perhaps I need to visit a couple colleges on the
A&M campus.  I'll talk with Tami when she gets home from work.  The one
trick would be timing - the class would have to have coincidental timing
with the conference.  Alternatively, they could help with general issues
like logistics, what is required of the conference leaders, etc.

Also, I'm sure there are Art Academies and after we get some sense of
what we need, that's a great area to pursue.  From the student's
perspective, getting your logo on an large conference would be a HUGE win.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member