[OCC] [Owasp-board] OWASP Marketing project

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Sep 16 12:47:44 EDT 2010

 (this will of course bounce from the board list so forward on to them
if interested)

This is great stuff and something that we are desperately in need of to
make that next step forward.

Another idea, can we partner with some sort of Art Academy or graphic
design school to get awesome logos created for conferences and
projects?  I think its a win-win, we give the students recognition for
their work and our projects/confs get top quality graphics!

Along those same lines, do you think there are any planning folks that
would help coordinate conferences? Dunno if that necessarily falls
inline with any university level programs - but it would be great to get
professional folks involved there too.

Michael Coates
OWASP