[OCC] OWASP Working groups at AppSec conference

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Sep 7 16:43:05 EDT 2010

Charles, to see what we have done before, take a look at this:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_EU_Summit_2008 (main summit page -
check out the working sessions)

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Working_Session_-_Web_Application_Framework_Security(a
good example of how we could organize the sessions on Thursday)

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Working_Session_-_OWASP_Intra_Governmental_Affairsand
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Working_Session_-_Browser_Security(couple
more examples of the 'business focus' of these sessions)

The concept we had at the time was for each 'Working session' to propose a
number of actions which would then be sumitted to the OWASP Board/Leaders
for vote and support

Dinis Cruz