[OCC] OWASP Booth at Irvine

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Sep 3 07:57:45 EDT 2010

J  If you have the OWASP Booth, then I will have nothing but "free time" at
the conference!  These are the types of things I like to put out front after
the registration rush, but this is an awesome plan.

I will have roll up banners in CA - why don't you keep the one you have in
NE.  With everything going on in the next couple of months, you will
probably need it.  I have just ordered a bunch of them for chapters and will
have at least 10 of them in CA, so save yourself the trouble of toting it
over.

You are welcome to the books that I have ordered.  I have several copies of
the Top 10 and ordered 5 each of SAMM, Testing Guide, Code Review, and ASVS.
They are shipping directly from Lulu to CA.

I have stickers.

What about Membership items?  I have already shipped several "member"
t-shirts and stickers, but I can certainly send more if you would like to
promote more.  One thing I did not send over are some of the other items
(hats, mugs, hoodies) but could send over a couple of each if you want to
try and sell them.

There is a printer across the street from the venue, so if there are flyers
you want to print, I would suggest just getting that done on site.

There is wifi avail at the venue.

We (planners) had actually talked about having the CTF in the hallway.
There is quite a bit of space there and thought that would be a prominent
place for this to take place.  What do you think?

I'm thinking that placement of this booth should be fairly up front - near
registration.  Since I've not actually seen the venue, I will work with our
event planners at UCI to make sure you're in the right place.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org