[OCC] OWASP Booth at Irvine

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Sep 3 07:47:08 EDT 2010

Tin, Cassio, Richard or Kate

I know you are quite very busy with the last minute preparations for the
conference, but can you just help Martin/OCC with the planning of the OWASP
Booth?

The latest info is at
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSec_US_2010,_CA/OWASP_Booth and in
addition to Martin's emails, I my only questions are:

   -  what is currently planned ,
   - how much space do we have?
   - what type of resources are there going to be available? (Desk, Chairs,
   Projector, Computer, etc...)

Thanks

Dinis