[OCC] Event Invitation: Mozilla & OWASP Lunch Meeting

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Sep 2 17:12:50 EDT 2010

OCC, Michael has been proactive on this one, and the 'Thursday Lunch Slot'
for meeting is now allocated to Mozilla :)

Michael, what do you think of making this meeting a 'Browser' session versus
a 'Mozilla' session. That way we might get other browsers involved and get
more key participants?

Talking about participants, anybody in particular that you think we should
track down and invite/drag to this meetting?  :)

Dinis Cruz